Warning: Undefined array key "filename" in /home/justin365/public_html/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 2774 Warning: Undefined array key "counter" in /home/justin365/public_html/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 2971 Warning: Undefined array key "filename" in /home/justin365/public_html/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 2774 Warning: Undefined array key "counter" in /home/justin365/public_html/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 2971 62 bt6 - ABCGT Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

62 bt6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just thought i would share a couple of pics i took while turning the car around

i welded in the last piece of the tail panel, trimmed the bottom edge straight, ready for rolling the lower lip

turning around

if you notice i tightened up the engine lid opening so it's pretty even now

on to the other side now

thanks for watching

Comment

• JTR70
      JTR70 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks amazing Neal! Are you working out of a storage unit?? Keep up the unbelievable work!
      Justin

• Beautiful work, Neil. Where are you working out of? It's so clean
    jjgpierce@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by John Pierce View Post
      Beautiful work, Neil. Where are you working out of? It's so clean
      that is outside my small workshop, trust me inside does not look like that lol

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	105398

well obviously like every other thing i made for this tub, i made another engine lid frame in one piece as i didn't like the first one, i also made the l/h 1/4 panel in 1 piece so obviously now i have to remake the r/h side in 1 piece lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	105399

i added some holes around the frame for look really but i made a tool to bevel the holes inward, yet to be skinned though...
        Last edited by JTR70; 06-03-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• JTR70
          JTR70 commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot of hours there Neil. Beautiful as always!
          Justin

• i just thought i would share a little video i made a couple of weeks ago

enjoy

Comment

• JTR70
          JTR70 commented
          Editing a comment
          Unbelievable metal shaping skill that you have Neil. Those new panels you've created are just gorgeous!

• neilb
          neilb commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks justin
      Working...
      X