No announcement yet.

A Milestone Reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been here long but its a great sit with some great people.
    THANKS Jay D.

Comment

Thanks again for this amazing forum site Justin, it just rocks'n'rolls with everything you can ask for. You are the catalyst but it is all the other members that keep the wheels moving and I thank everyone of them too. It is hard enough trying to read all the threads that interest me, but to manage them and keep them active is a major commitment as I know through other Porsche ventures I have embarked on.

It is one of a kind - you are a legend!

thanks Andrew
      Driving the road to discovery - www.type550.com

Comment

Congratulations on another year & thank you Justin! I enjoy this site very much. It is a pleasure to watch it grow as well as read all the cool stuff on it.
        Mic
        1959A coupe

Comment

My thanks to you Andrew! The expertise you continuously share most certainly adds to this sites success. It is only because of great people like yourself that makes this place what it is ever so slowly evolving into. Without you guys this site is nowhere! Thank you for the really nice words Mate!

Thank you Mic and thanks for putting the good word out about the site like you do! Its been a real pleasure and fun ride so far! Here's looking to #4 with all you guys!

Justin
          Justin Rio

Comment

Justin,
            So we passed another year on the forum
            I really njoy reading all the good stories and trix that are being shared among us.
            Thx for setting this "waterhole" up
            Cheerio
            JOP
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2016-05-31.jpeg
Views:	28
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	76350
            JOP

Comment

Oh goodness, 4th year!! Hard to believe, but boy have I learned a lot of tips and tricks to help me along the 356 way. Its been a real pleasure and do you realise in all that time never ever, any bad manners or disruption. That says everything for your site Justin. Just nice people enjoying a super hobby.

Well done and thanks so much for your effort.

Roy

Comment

Happy birthday and kudos to you Justin!!

John
                jjgpierce@yahoo.com

Comment

Another year? Already? THANK YOU JUSTIN. Best 356 site there is.

Bill
                  Bill Sampson

BIRD LIVES!!!!!

HAYDUKE LIVES!!!!!

Comment

A BIG 'CONGRATULATIONS ' Justin for another year of the best, most informative and entertaining Vintage Porsche site on this planet. May you have many more to
                    come..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5491Ape.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	76414

Comment

Congrats!!!!
                      Mike
                      '63 B coupe

Comment

It has survived longer than most businesses - great effort Justin!
                        Driving the road to discovery - www.type550.com

Comment

WOW you guys, I can hardly believe its already been 4 years myself. Time just seems to fly when you're having fun.
                          Both fun and educational it continues to be and it is all due to the efforts of you core group of great friends-enthusiasts who generously take time out of your day to participate here. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for that!
                          Here's looking forward to year 5 with all of you!
                          Justin

P.S. Per, thanks for the nice "card" and for reminding me that another year has already come and gone. And to the rest of you guys for the nice words, it is always greatly appreciated!
                          Justin Rio

Comment

The time flew by quickly. Great site,
                            Keep up the good work.
                            Gordon (still checking in every day)

Comment

I just want to say "Thank you Justin!". For a long while now my car was one of the four or five pics that rotated through on the forum homepage. I was very honored that he chose mine out of many really cool cars. I knew it wouldn't last forever & recently the pics were changed. The new pics are awesome & it gives the site a fresh face! This site is my favorite car site to visit & I enjoy it a lot. So a big thank you to Justin for providing this place to get my fix & for using my car on the homepage for awhile.
                              Mic
                              1959A coupe

Comment

Justin:

Happy Anniversary!

Great site, great folks, good times.

And another chance to say Thanks! for giving us ex-pats a place to roost and throw crapballs at the monkeys.
                                ----------
                                Keep 'em flying...

S.J.Szabo

Comment

Working...
                                X