No announcement yet.

A Milestone Reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on a another year Justin! This has been a great site! Looking forward to the next years as well!
    Best,
    Jeff

Comment

Here's looking to year 3! I can identify with the previous statement that it is the Vibe of openness and freedom to join in without the Big Brother style sensorship or over moderating. If you need proof take a look at the more popular threads going on in the open topic section. Much of that stuff would never fly anywhere else which is exactly why I choose to participate here and only view the other sites. Keep up the great work. I love it here!
      Byron

Comment

Congrats Justin on the sites birthday! Many thanks for making it a fun and friendly place to chat about cars and well anything! It's obvious that you've put a lot of effort into the site to make it top notch. THANK YOU!

It's become a daily habit to check in on everyone's progress and read cool stories. So much great information here.
        Cheers ,
        Tom

Comment

Joel, Bruce, Jeff, Byron, and Tom Thank you guys so much! All of your comments and feedback are very much appreciated! I know nothing is perfect but I am glad to know that this site functions at least well enough to hold your interest. My thanks and appreciation to all of you guys for making this place what it is!
          Best Regards,
          Justin
          Justin Rio

Comment

Another great year, Justin! Congratulations and best wishes for this year.

Pat Daily

Comment

Thank you for taking part here Pat!!
              Justin Rio

Comment

7/3/15

Man, I really brain faded and forgot all about this last May 29th marking the third year of this site. My thanks to Per (JOP) for pointing that oversight out to me. Anyway, my most heartfelt gratitude to all of you who make this site such a fun and interesting place to hang out! Here's looking forward to number four! If I remember.
                Thank you once again guys!!
                Justin
                Justin Rio

Comment

Justin,

Always a pleasure to look on your forum. Its the best around as far as I am concerned. Time sure does fly by though its hard to believe those years have passed by!

Thanks once again Justin its much appreciated.

Roy

Comment

Justin, (an edit: Roy beat me to this "time flies when you are having fun" and FUN is what this is all about! Thank you for the work ((and money)) you have put in to abcgt.com for all of 'us' to have that fun and can only hope that you have had some fun of your own along the way.

Your threads and friendship and your all-inclusive site in general have kept R-frustrated old me from being bored or jaded after 50 years with Porsches.

Everett's Samba is great and I must thank him for the first on-line lifeboat to pick many of us up who are here now, but subsequently you have created a real pleasure cruise with this site.

Here's to many, many more years ahead of smooth sailing!

Congrats and best wishes, thank you again,
                    -Bruce Baker

Comment

Thanks Justin,
                      This site helped get my restoration done.
                      Thanks again, Gordon

Comment

Great success with abcGT Justin! Another year has gone bye and I don't really feel older, but certainly a bit wiser about 356s and Porsches in general thanks to this site. Congratulations, my friend!

Comment

Justin:

Thank YOU for running the best 356 site on the planet.
                          Bill Sampson

BIRD LIVES!!!!!

HAYDUKE LIVES!!!!!

Comment

Ditto!
                            Craig Richter

Comment

Thanks for running the best 356 and Porsche site and thanks for the idea to create such a site. It is super.

Comment

Thank you very much for those wonderful reviews! Feedback like that makes all the time and effort spent on this site all the more worthwhile!
                                I can't thank you all enough!
                                Justin
                                Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
                                X