No announcement yet.

~Back from the dead outlaw build~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Including my 356, I have seven projects at my place that are in different stages of being built. My problem (yes I can admit I have one...lol) is that I find/buy parts for all of them when a deal pops up. What I should be doing is focusing all my time and money on one and getting it done. But I get burnt out easily if I stay on just one, i like jumping around and changing it up every now and then.

Comment

Here is the one that took up most of my time. I found it when I was getting trim for my '46 Ford.
      It's a '62 Nash Metropolitan.

Comment

Hey Frank, great to hear from you! You haven't missed much as this forum has been down almost 2 months. I have a new Tech now that is just phenomenal and we are going to get things tight around here. Bugs, glitches etc. So stay tuned and look forward to seeing what you've been up to lately.
        Justin
        Justin Rio

Comment

Hey Justin!
          Yeah, I was wondering what happened. I have alot of threads to read to get caught up on everything that I missed.

Comment

• JTR70
            JTR70 commented
            Editing a comment
            Several dead ends but finally on the right track. I have a lot build updates to catch up on myself. Great to see you back!
            J.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181005_182309.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	105074 Here is what it looks like at the moment now. I'll post the build pictures in another thread if anyone is interested in seeing them. I basically gutted it and put it on a shortened VW pan...I like daring to be different instead of seeing the same VWs at the local shows.

Comment

Hey Frank, Love to see a build post on your new toy. A convertible Metro is sort of rare right?? Remember seeing "stuffed Salmon"?? That Salmon colored Metro that was tubbed with a blown 454 back in the 90's...That thing was scary but bitchen! Good luck with this one!
            Justin
            Justin Rio

Comment

I saw this one at a hotrod show.
              trevorcgates@gmail.com
              Engine # P66909... are you out there
              Fun 356 events in SoCal = http://356club.org/

Comment

• JTR70
                JTR70 commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like a lot of fun Trevor.

Originally posted by Rad-Ride View Post
              Including my 356, I have seven projects at my place that are in different stages of being built. My problem (yes I can admit I have one...lol) is that I find/buy parts for all of them when a deal pops up. What I should be doing is focusing all my time and money on one and getting it done. But I get burnt out easily if I stay on just one, i like jumping around and changing it up every now and then.
              Well I don’t feel so bad now hearing that you have 7 projects. Probably more since this post is 2 years old. I have 5 cars/trucks and one wooden boat. So I feel your stress. Post an update if you have one.
              Mark Erbesfield
              57 356A
              65 911
              68 912
              73 911S
              66 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45LV
              79 450SL Dad's old car

Comment

Working...
              X