No announcement yet.

Brief Book update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's two of us. A magnificent book and achievement Steve. Many thanks for all your efforts. I see many enjoyable hours in the future imbibing in my favorite intoxicant, old Porsches and their history.

Comment

• Thanks, guys!! I really appreciate it!!!

Steve Heinrichs
      www.biglakemedia.com (the source for books actually in stock except the SE one where orders are piling up)

Comment

• Great book!!
        52 split window
        62 T-6 cab

Comment

• I received my book today and opened the box with another who has one on order from Amazon. Now, he can't wait!
          It is absolutely amazing. Very impressive!
          I can also read the German to refresh and learn more of the language my father's side of the family spoke, so it being a side-to-side bilingual book is a plus for me.
          Thank you, Steve, for producing a book that educates, entertains and ... more! That, sir, was a LOT of work!

Regards,
          -Bruce Baker

Comment

• Thanks, Bruce!!

Among the fun things to look for:

The little note about chassis numbers not used after some pushrod GTs, the spares by individual number...and, of course, the specific GT Cabrio number and info.

Steve Heinrichs
            www.biglakemedia.com

Comment

• by the way---your friend should cancel his order with that unknown vendor who has no books./steve

Comment

• I told Santa to put it on her (my wife) list...but now I'm jealous with you guys already getting yours!!!!
                Jack Stenner
                ---------------
                1953 Porsche 356 Coupe 1500N
                1959 VW SO-23 Camper

Comment

• Jack,
                  Trustme, it'a worth the wait.....

Comment

• ...or, in the alternative, Santa could buy from me now and you'd have Christmas Day and have something to read while by the fire.

Steve Heinrichs
                    www.biglakemedia.com (a seller of books actually in stock)

Comment

• Haha, just checked with Santa and she says the elves are running behind, but plan to order before the 10th
                      Jack Stenner
                      ---------------
                      1953 Porsche 356 Coupe 1500N
                      1959 VW SO-23 Camper

Comment

• I just knew that Santa and her boys would pull through!!

Steve

Comment

• An update re the Special Editions (SEs)...the Upholstery Shop work should be finished by month end. Given other parts of the process and getting them to U.S., I now expect here mid January. Museum availability likely first week in January and Rolf Sprenger will have some also.

Note....no SEs will be available by D-K or Amazon or other resellers.

Steve Heinrichs

Comment

• Just had arthroscopic surgery on my elbow yesterday and the surgeon said 2 days rest. Guess what came in the mail today...? Thanks Steve - can't wait!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1511141_10205491257188981_2332647114429129961_n.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	53168
                            Driving the road to discovery - www.type550.com

Comment

• Yes...the most impressive Book. With Steve H., you can always believe in what you Hear - Read - and See. Congratulations to both You and Rolf - a Book for the Ages!

Michael Doyle

Comment

• Thanks Andrew and Michael!
                                Andrew, take care and get back to world class tennis. I hope you are allowed to read in the meantime. Michael you are correct...Rolf Sprenger is the best. He was at Porsche for 30 years. Responsible for so much ...and a great guy. He gave Dr. Wolfgang Porsche a copy if the book Monday. Each board member will get one. Later, Dr. P. gets SE 001.

Steve Heinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X