67 Outlaw bug project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi
    the left wings are ok, white indicator lenses, yellow headlight and grills, I ve painted them in mat metal grey ( the small one to )

Comment

Hello
      I comeback ! too many professional works, but the project progresses

all the doors and the windows was fitted, the bucket seats are almost finished, I need to make metal bracket to enhance the rear of the seat, could finished the rear carpet after do that

work on the drumskins to, the alloy ones from the shop are too simply for me , so a friend of me, makes me 4 in fiber like real ones, need to adapt on the bug drumbrakes but finally look very good, testing ...

the front

the rear

I refit the gearbox after a big control, and ad a superdiff into and a J Mohr bracket on the nose

that all for the moment
      thierry

Comment

Love the color and fabric used on those GT seats Thierry! The wheels and their offsets are really cool too. The quality and paint detail in and around the wheel wells is also excellent. Whomever painted your car did a great job! This is really a high quality build, Nice job!
        Justin
        Justin Rio

Comment

testing the bumpers chrome or mat grey...

Comment

i'm a chrome guy but the mat gray looks good.
            Jay D.

Comment

What do you plan on using for rims; chrome, body color or? The chrome bumper may compliment the whole look of the car with the chrome trim, door handles, etc. Also, will the bumper have guards or not? That will affect the look as well.

Great project!
              Mike
              '63 B coupe

Comment

hi
                all the handles'll stay in chrome, all the trims and bumper in mat grey, use covering If I want a day comeback to a chrome version, no bumper guards

Comment

the car is on the floor.... great for me

the metal bracket for the seats are fitted ready to finished them

the engine is on the right way to, painting the exhaust, change the pulley ( there s a crack on it )

Comment

Wheel and tire combo looks fantastic, She's really taking shape!
                    Justin Rio

Comment

ahh,PERFECT! if I ever get some of my projects done 31 chevy pickup, 356, Harley, this is going to be my next. only slightly more HP ether turbo or 2275.
                      Jay D.

Comment

Comment

Comment

some news
                            testing yellow lettering on the tyres

decide to make mat grey covering on the moldings, bumpers

finishing the fuel tank

Now I m on the electrical part..not easy...many mistakes but it ll be good in a few days

bye

Comment

Not wild about the yellow lettering, maybe on a race car? Other than that... FANTASTIC!

Comment

thank you
                                yes I want to put a little touch of racing on my car and the yellow lettering is perfect for that
                                I ve seen a 356 racing here with Hoosier tyres ,love her

go to the body reparer, to polish all the body, before fitting body moldings and engine

Comment

Working...
                                X