• Show
Clear All

DAM THATS GOING TO BE NICE !
    Jay D.

Comment

hello
      I fitted the front hood last sunday, I m enjoy to see the result, nice

Comment

Fuel filler assembly looks great; really like the steering wheel too! You are definitely in the middle of the most fun aspect of your restoration. Each new component added to that shiny shell is instant gratification. Savor every moment of it. Its turning out beautifully.
        Justin
        Justin Rio

Comment

Thanks a lot Justin
          You are right, it s a very good moment in a restoration but a very long too
          Thierry

Comment

very nice everything you've done is top notch. i've built a lot of bugs, and if I were to do it again it would be just like yours. perfect
            Jay D.

Comment

HI
              today I tested the smaller arms on the rear train ( - 1,18in for each side), to adjust the offset of my wheels, great cause I have the place so I could fit more on the exterior and fit a bigger size on tyres perhaps 205 70/15 on 5,5 wheels

Comment

Looks nice Theirry. While you're your playing with the offsets here's a suggestion in keeping with your hotrod GT 356 theme:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaa880.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	78287
                If you want replicate the 356GT look think about these 20MM spacers. These where used to widen the rear track in compensation for the wider GT front racing drums. Opinions vary But I personally like the looks of the spacers in there. The fronts had the wider drum so these were not found up there but no rules in your case for running them on all four corners. I think it would look great and you could again adjust your offset to compensate for them. I believe Karman connection on your side of the pond sells the spacer and stud kit. Just a thought
                Justin
                Justin Rio

Comment

Nice
                  But my rear wheels are not welded and not painted so I can do what I want. When the wheels welded and the tyres on, I ll fit spacer if I can but under the drumskins to be invisible, the complete wheels must be take all the place in the arches .
                  The problem for me now is to found what size I can choose the tyres , want to have the same effect like the emory s , with Dunlop Firestone or Continental. Perhaps in moderne profil mid racing like toyo or avon but for the front it will not good if I want the same manufacturer cause on 4 inches wheel I can fit max 155 larg.
                  Its a probleme to choose and decide for md now

Comment

Comment

I dig the holes in the handle, excilent!
                      Jay D.

Comment

Comment

hi
                          i m in holidays , can work on the bug
                          I finished the glove box

finished the hood trim

Comment

The detail work is fantastic, I like the drilled hinges on the glove box too!
                            Justin Rio

Comment

nice detail on the hood molding to emblem, the fit looks perfect.
                              Jay D.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X