No announcement yet.

Another new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noted in R forum probably the one of the best.
    i will miss him

Comment

I read that this morning on a shared link by Ed Hyman on FB. Very sad news indeed and yet another monumental loss of Porsche history and knowledge. I only corresponded with him here a few times but he seemed like a really great guy and I regret not getting the chance to meet with him in person. My sincerest condolences to his family and close friends.
      Justin

Jacque, thanks for posting this. I combined your original message in with Gerry's intro thread here. Hope that was alright.
      Thanks again!
      Justin Rio

Comment

I received an email just now that Gerry had passed. I replied that this type of loss is inevitable and continue as those who really knew our cars are getting old while the cars seem to be getting younger.

Gerry was a friend and an asset, always willing to help and share knowledge...and yes, will be missed.

If not already noted here, Gerry attended 4-cam school in 1957...and I'll note that I was in 7th grade at that time....and had no clue what a Porsche was. Yet.

-Bruce Baker

Here I thought Facebook was just to stay up with my granddaughter's goings-on.

Comment

Working...
        X