No announcement yet.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Porsche 356 coupe Outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Jordy a third brake light is very wise to have. Nice job placing your beehive tail lights. You got them right on with the outer ones up just a touch higher than the inners. I've seen many cars where weren't spaced or oriented correctly and the looks of the car just suffered terribly. The factory really got it right on this one.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	carrera181A.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	61771
    I'm running a third brake light as well though I incorporated mine into the GT roll-bar we made.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	carrera197A.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	61772
    smart insurance so those texting dummies have another chance to see you up ahead!

Keep up the great work!
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Some eyes...

Comment

It's alive The Outlaw...

Comment

The use of a third brake light and the different configurations are almost mandatory these days.
          I added some modern super bright bulbs purchased on eBay to the actual tail lights.
          I've not addressed the fronts, and see the fluted lenses on this build. They are directional left and right hand drive. Do your headlights have halogen sealed beams or is this an older euro bulb type?

Comment

Hello Manolin,

These are Hella Heatlights.
            With H-4 unit.

Comment

Waiting for the process

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very nice!
                    Are you planning to relocate the fuel fill to the center, through the bonnet?
                    Moderation in all things - resistance is futile

Comment

Looking good Jordy! Just an FWI: As you're building your coupe as a T1 Beehive tail lighted car the only courtesy light in a '56-57 T1 coupe was on the center dash board above the ashtray. The Upper roof mounted B-pillar courtesy lights are a Teardrop tail lighted T2(&B&C) feature only. Maybe you don't care but the devil is always in the details.
                      Keep up the great work!
                      Justin
                      Justin Rio

Comment

Justin, You forgot the clock on the dash...Man, give the guy a break.

He put 'OUTLAW' in the title.

Justin, you're a cool dude but let this guy rock it out! This car is awesome looking and I think the thread ranks up there with your conversion project.

Ryles

Comment

I was giving him a break; why did you have to mention the clock on the dash? So much for breaks now huh? I'm aware that this is a hotrod but a lot of guys building these component cars strive to get build details correct for the year of car they are creating. I was only pointing it out in case he was but if he's not that's fine too. Maybe another guy reading this thread might be. I hope you didn't take it that way Jordy, I was just throwing it out there to be helpful and supportive.
                          Justin
                          Justin Rio

Comment

Thank you guys.
                            I build my own 356 coupe on myself.

Comment

Hi I like what you are doing May I ask who made your body?
                              Regards
                              Armand

Comment

Hello Armand,

The body is from maker Martin&Walker.

Regards Jordy

Comment

Working...
                                X