No announcement yet.

Jack Staggs 356th Day of the Year Party! 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trevor, thank you for sharing these photos of Jack's event! Something I unfortunately wasn't able to do this time around. Is Jack working on T-shirts with the "funky Chicken" logo? Love it! Thanks again Sir, enjoyed them!
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Thanks to everyone that contributed something or just plain showed up! Folks came from all over the US, and a few from Europe as well. We have been putting on this free event for about 17 years.
      150 brats (compliments of Bob Lee), 40 hot dogs, a gallon of chili, 20 lbs of chicken wings, potato salad, cole slaw, fruit salad, chips, salsa, wine, booze, beer, bottled water, sodas, cookies, candy, brownies, rum balls, etc, etc, with 90% donated by attendees. Meguiars sent about 100 goodie bags with detail stuff. Special thanks goes to all the volunteers that gave their time to make this one of the best ever. Even the band played for free.
      The sign on Bob's bus is our old logo from the early 80's, and he printed a few new shirts. I think there are still some left.
      Thanks again to our customers and friends for giving Kerry and I the opportunity to live our dream all these years.
      God bless you all this holiday season.
      Jack (analog man from the stone age)

Comment

Working...
      X