New Member Ren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Ren

Hi All, im a new member to this site. It was suggested to me by a friend and it looks good.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1166.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	73365

My car is a RHD 356 B t-5 with lots of GT mods. Currently undergoing bodywork restoration.

Welcome along Ren, nice to see you here. Good decision to join.

Roy

Comment

Welcome Ren and thanks for joining us here! Looks like a great project car. Think about a build thread in the projects section, we'd love to know all about it and your plans for the car. Welcome once again!
      Justin
      Justin Rio

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Any idea if there are any South African members? My car was originally delivered to Lyndsey Sakes Motors in Johannesburg SA in 1960. It was silver with a black interior. It had been in a bad accident in its life time and the Kardex has a dealer stamp of 1963 in the extra work area. It also had an electric sunroof at one point. I have been told that it may have belonged to a farmer who used it for track days etc. When I got it she had been painted the white colour and the interior had been swapped out for a red one.

Any help appreciated. Would love to see some period pics if possible.
        [attachment:1]NSL442.JPG[/attachment]

Comment

Welcome Ren. I see another tub's rear in your photo. Also your's ? Looking forward to seeing your progress on the T-5.
          Cheers,
          Joel

Comment

Welcome to the group!
            Mike
            '63 B coupe

Comment

Hi Ren.

I have a South African 356 as well. Is your car a CKD as in it was delivered to SA in pieces. I think these cars have a 5 digit chassis number. But I could be wrong.

My thread is on the welcome mat as well.

Cheers

Jim

Comment

My car has the full chassis number so not one built in bits originally. Is now though lol.

Comment

Welcome aboard! We'd love to see a build thread.

John
                  jjgpierce@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X