Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribe feature on this forum

Justin
    Is there a way to make the default not to be subscribed when I respond to a topic. I often miss the little box with the check mark to subscribe and then start getting emails every time a post is made to that topic.

Thanks - Phil

I could not find a default setting but you can at anytime unsubscribe by hitting the "unsubscribe button" in blue located in the same row as the page numbers on a particular thread. You can also unsubscribe in bulk by going to your profile and clicking on your subscriptions. put a check in each of the boxes and hit unsubscribe at the bottom of the page. I think you asked me a while back if the reply sequence in a thread could be reversed. meaning the latest reply would be on page 1 instead of the last page. I found out how to do that if your still interested. Hope this helped. Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Thanks Justin.
      The current default(at least for me) is that if you decide to participate in a thread, there is a check in the subscribe box. I was just wondering if that default would leave the box unchecked. Not a big deal. I don't recall the other reply sequence issue. Old age sucks like that. Also, sorry for posting in the wrong area.

Phil

Comment

No worries Phil, a click of the mouse fixes that. Let me know if anything else comes up. Thanks again! Justin
        Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
        X