X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

regards
    Juergen

Jurgen, That seems to be a natural progression, a guy gets into late model Porsches then eventually gravitates toward the more historical stuff. Be glad to help anyway we can with your recent 356 purchase.
    Thanks for joining us here and welcome once again!
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	51381

Name:	image_2014-10-27.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	51382

Name:	image_2014-10-27-2.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	51383

Name:	image_2014-10-27-3.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	51384

Old and New in harmony in my garage....
      regards
      Juergen

Comment

Nice collection of cars Jurgen! Love that 930! That's about the only 911 I'd really like to own! Thanks for posting up some shots.
        Justin Rio

Comment

Hi Juergen,

Just noticed the photos of your lovely 356A. Silver and red a nice colours.How long have you owned it? I wonder too if its always been driven in Europe?

Really nice and the 911 as well.

Roy

Comment

regards
            Juergen

Comment

Hi Jurgen,
              Yes, nice stable, especially the old one. I see you had to change the running lights to European style. I just did that to my '55 Speedster last summer. He was over visiting us in Austria, and we drove down to Portugal for the International Meeting. Wanted to be legal down South, you know. Nice adventure, but there's nothing like driving a 356 thru the Alps on a sunny afternoon! Funny that the police here couldn't care less about red or amber lights, they just don't like white lights shining to the rear.
              Hope we meet up with you on one of those sunny days,
              Craig
              Craig Richter

Comment

Hi Craig,
                thanks for your kind comments.
                Where exactly do you live ?

Juergen
                regards
                Juergen

Comment

Hi,
                  Mandy and I spend summers in the little village of Traunkirchen, near Gmunden on the Traunsee, maybe 1-hour drive east of Salzburg. Love it there, but last summer was the most rainy ever! Cut down on our Alps driving time, not to mention that Speedster's leak!
                  Winters are spent in Laguna Beach, where there are many 356's to keep us company on weekends. Hardly ever rains here, but it finally did this morning. In-between times are now spent down in Mexico, outside of San Miguel de Ayende, where my wife has just started a horse rescue ranchito. Southern California was the land of opportunity back in the 70's and 80's, and we are very lucky to enjoy an early and busy retirement, with a few 356's thrown in for fun!
                  Craig Richter

Comment

Working...
                  X