Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hello,
    I'm Jeff. I'm new to this site. I've had several different Porsche's 911's 914's 356's and a 944 over the years. I've worked at 2 different facilities; Griggs racing where we typically worked on race cars and at PEP (now GoWesty, i think) restoring Porsche's. Over the years my name has popped on and off the 356 registry membership and im an early R Gruppe Member... blah blah blah
    I just sold my 74 Carrera RS 2.8 mech inject(now regretting it immensely) but still have my 57'. I've been restoring and working on Porsche's since I was a teenager with my first 914. Can't wait to finish this 356 and enjoy her fruits!
    My new location is sunny Las Vegas, so if anyone is local, give me a shout!
    I also enjoy vintage motor cycles and I'm involved in off road racing and chassis building (presently I'm building a 7200 truck) and most any other cool vintage/special interest road car.
    I'm looking forward to reading all the past forum's, playing catch up and hoping to learn and enjoy as much as possible, while getting to know a few new friends.
    Cheers!

Hey Jeff,
    Thank you for joining in and Welcome to our forum!! Welcome to the Las Vegas area too! Very interesting car history, Sounds like you and I share quite a few common interests; Off-road racing being another. We'll definitely have to hook up once the holiday season settles down. In the mean time any photos of your current or past projects would be nice to see. (remember to hit the "insert" button on each photo attachment so they will display large.)Thanks and Welcome once again Jeff!
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
    X