Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy in monmouth County NJ

Hi,
    Im new to the forum, but not new to the cars. I have a 1957 356A and a reshaped Beck Spyder as well as work on a few others for my customers. I'd like to get involved in the 356 community.

Hi Rob & welcome. I'm in Morris County NJ & three other owners within 15 minutes of me. Late notice but we are heading down tomorrow to Summit for Cars & Croissants. (see my thread in the 356 section) We should have 6 or 7 356s tomorrow.
    Mic
    1959A coupe

Comment

Thanks, I will try and come up in the morning. Looks like a little over an hour to get there. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Hello Rob,

Thank you for joining and welcome to our forum! Really cool that you might make it over to Mic's event. I really hope you guys can meet up in person tomorrow. Thanks and Welcome once again! Justin
        Justin Rio

Comment

The weather is questionable. How do you think the turnout will be?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Mic and Justin, I will post some of my relevant projects here. You can also find my Facebook page Rob Ida Concepts for some of the most current projects in the shop. Thanks again.

Comment

You really do some incredible work Rob! I look forward to your posts!
              Justin
              Justin Rio

Comment

I have enjoyed your cars for many years seeing them in all the magazines. The one that started it all for me was the modified orange Willys, I still have a picture of it hanging in my garage. I think it was Rhrinebeck(sp?) that I first saw the Tucker in person when I lived back east. Awesome builds... Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks Rad-Ride! i appreciate the welcome. Thanks for remembering a few of my cars. There are many more newer builds on my website www.RobIdaConcepts.com . I plan to contribute some of my Porsche stuff here real soon too.
                  Thanks again
                  Rob

Comment

Working...
                  X