Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray's Speedy

Hi Guys,
    My name is Craig Richter, and in the Wintertime my wife Mandy and I live in Laguna Beach. Maybe you recognize the name from Registry and Samba posts. Many many years ago I wrote a little book "How To Make An Old Porsche Fly", pretty out of date today, but meant to help fledgling 356 hot-rodders avoid costly mistakes, a function handled well by todays Forums. But what the heck, it's my only "claim to fame" in today's 356 world.
    Summertime we live in Traunkirchen, Austria, and spend fun time driving around the Alps in Ray Litz' old '55 Speedster. Yesterday we drove to Hallstatt, up around and down the mountain below Dachstein, our resident glacier, or what's left of it. Thru Bad Goisern, beer and cake, then back home. A fast and wonderful 356 outing!
    I came to this Forum for information on the Registry lawsuit, no longer available anywhere else. Some of you really like to chat, so I'm looking forward to interesting times here...
    Craig
    Craig Richter

Hi Craig,

Yes I certainly have heard of you and your writings. Always nice comments from my memory. Its a nice forum here, write what you want really and some of the threads make for some very interesting reading
    indeed. As you probably know, you begin to think you know a lot about these cars and then find out something new on a regular basis.

Sounds like you have a nice place to go in the summer and further more, a nice car to travel around in while you are there. I used to travel a lot in the mountains of Switzerland. There is something really special being up there and just enjoying a sunny day.

Welcome along

Roy

Comment

Hello Craig,
      Thank you signing up and welcome to our Forum! Just like Roy I too have been aware of your book for quite some time. It sounds like you and your wife mandy are both living the "dream"; Very Nice indeed! Thanks and Welcome once again!
      Best Regards,Justin
      Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
      X