Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	13012

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0423.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	13013
    Hi Everyone,
    I was sent here by Rustytubs(Thanks Ric!)
    I am Brock and I think I have lost what little bit of my mind I had left....I am going to fix a REALLY rusty 65 Coupe. It is bad enough it will basicly need a tube frame to be sound again. I have very little $ in it and I cant afford a solid car so its my only real option to a Outlaw. Make sure you have not eaten lately before looking at the pics. Sorry I guess the pics come up first...hope you didnt ruin your keyboard!!
    Thanks
    Brock
    60 Coupe Outlaw Project

Hey Brock,

Thank you for joining and Welcome to our forum! Your project sounds like a fun build. What are your plans for it? motor, etc. Your car is definitely rusty but probably not any worse than the one I'm working on right now. Is this the current state of the car today or have you started working on it? Did you pick up the other red coupe in the background as a package deal? Thanks for posting, I hope you'll update your progress in the hotrod section when you're ready.
    Best regards,Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

There are so many tube frame options, and that's the perfect candidate for one.
      That$ my kind of donor!
      Oh, and if you want a flip front end, 356 A style for that ride...let me know.
      We BUY $ell Trade any NOS green Porsche metal!
      Call toll free today.
      877-356-8827

Comment

Thanks Justin, Hi Ric!! I did buy them both from one guy but sold the 63 complete. The car is in this cond now but I may have anouther tub coming so this may end up being used to save it. Plans are Subaru EJ20 Turbo (I know get the pitch forks!!), Subi 5 speed, the 912 wheels, cage, aluminum seats, CGT hood fill gas cap ect....
        60 Coupe Outlaw Project

Comment

Sounds like a really cool project!
          Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
          X