Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Justin, love the website and the photos. Have been involved in Porsches for the last 10 or so years as a hobby. My wife told me to get a hobby and I think she wished she hadn't. I've got a few cars including a 55 coupe, 54 coupe, 56 coupe and conv d. Two are projects. I recently sold quite a few. My new focus [which is a lot cheaper] is collecting old porsche photos. I love the photos from the 50's. I love the Pre-A's A's and spyders. That's my addiction.

Hi John,

I am so happy that you approve of the site, thank you! It Sounds like you have/had a very nice collection of 356's. Just 10 years in the hobby huh? You've done well, the cars you described are the most saught after of the 356 line. Your new passion of vintage 356 photos is so far very impressive too! You have got some really great ones there that I have never seen before. I'd like to thank you once again for sharing them here, I really enjoyed studying each photo. Welcome once again and am really looking forward to your participation!
    Best Regards,
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Hi John,

Yes, I like the old photos and the old 356 cars as well. Welcome along its a nice hobby anything Porsche!

Roy

Comment

John,
        You have an amazing collection of photos! I thought I had alot. Some of them are incredible thank you so much for sharing them! Are you finding some of these from estate sales etc. like the '55 pictures that Bruce Baker had posted? This is really incredible, thank you again! Justin
        Justin Rio

Comment

Hi Justin, thanks. I have got some from old mags, porsche 356 sites, etc. I buy quite a lot of old mags, christos, etc. JG

Comment

John, Your collection continues to amaze me! Thank you so much for sharing them here!
            Best Regards,Justin
            Justin Rio

Comment

thanks Justin, glad u like them. I'd love to see more photos from the 50's. I love the old slides/polaroids etc showing the cars in the day. There must be a heap of them out there, It is great for a site like yours and the registry website for people to enjoy them. John

Comment

Thank you John! I am glad that you like the site enough to take time out of your day to post all these up! There have to thousands of old photos lying in drawers that no one has seen. Its a shame to think many already have and will get thrown away. Thank you again for all your efforts and really great images!!!! Justin
                Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
                X