Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New abcgt member

Hello all,
    I've been following Justin's build thread for a few years now and I'm so glad that this forum exists. Well done Justin.

I'm going to continue my restoration progress shots here as soon as I get something to show. Currently working on fitting the door so I can install the rocker panels.

For those who aren't familiar with my project, I'm slowly restoring a '64 SC coupe myself and have been working on it for almost 10 years! Before that I drove it as a daily driver (almost every day, since I had another car too).

More details to come for sure.
    Thanks,
    Tom Perazzo

Hi Tom,

Look forward to seeing your progress shots when you are ready. I think you are like a lot of us the restoration starts then when you realise what you have taken on it slows, the years go past and then you get that feeling must do something. As long as its still in the garage thats the main thing

Roy

Comment

Hey Tom, Welcome to the new site! Thank you so much for coming aboard and for your great earlier contributions to the Blog. You do fantastic work and its our pleasure to help display it for everyone to see. I'm so glad you like it here! A light, open and welcoming place for all things Porsche is our commitment. Really looking forward to your participation! Welcome once again Tom!
      Justin
      Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
      X