Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are a restoration shop specializing in sheet metal and fabrication, committed to the most accurate restorations possible. we are currently restoring a 356a speedster that was heavily damaged throughtout its history and this site has been a huge help in finding those little details to make a great restoration.

Welcome Tin Man and thank you for joining us here. Mark Merbesfield showed me your instagram feed the other night. I told him thanks and that you were my new hero! Very impressive and gorgeous metal work you do!! That old Speedster is in very capable hands; looking forward to seeing it progress.

Welcome once again!
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Cool to see you here! There's a bunch of info on this site. I'll try to help you out with pics on the other thread you posted.
      trevorcgates@gmail.com
      Engine # P66909... are you out there
      Fun 356 events in SoCal = http://356club.org/

Comment

Whoa.....Justin is the resident Speedster detail guy on here! HE is MY hero ...and my long-time email address on my avatar should tell you enough about my respect for Justin's work. I thought I knew a lot about Speedsters but Justin's project made me know more. Knowing about something and doing a lot with something are two different worlds.

I also have huge respect for all good metal shapers and formers. Artists all!

I am 'old school' in all respects. I am fluent in metal, paint and mechanical work but not Instagram, Tweeting and all that new stuff. It's not my bag after over 50 years of doing these cars. It is all I can do to get on a site like this.

How about a few pictures directly on here?

Meanwhile, here is my local metal guru's Speedster project. He lets me use his equipment occasionally and I "consult" on his Speedster when needed-
        :https://richardmullincoachbuilding.com/356-porsche-speedster-door-skin-and-dashboard/

-Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X