Another Aussie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Aussie

I have lurked on this site for a little while, having being introduced to it by Neil here in Melbourne
    I really enjoy the restorations and am stunned by the quality of work and the "vibe" Thankyou to all who contribute their skills and knowledge
    Later this year I hope to import a T5 and go down a similar path to Neil with an outlaw flavour.

Cheers
    John

So close in interests and yet so far away.....happy that you are on board.

I wish I still had my T-5 B.....it was as much an 'outlaw' as Porsche made back then; S-90, sunroof, 'Euro' interior with corduroy panels and Rudge wheels. It no longer exists...the guy who bought it from me crashed it soon after, shortening it by about 3 feet and in the '60s, that was "totaled."

Good luck in the future with your project and enjoy Justin's great site in the mean time.

Bruce Baker

Comment

Hello and Welcome John, Thanks for joining us here! Its always great to hear that this site remains an inviting place to visit. My thanks to Neil for putting out the goood word! I only dream of becoming the fabricator he is; an extremely talented guy. If and when you take delivery of your 356 be sure to share it with us. We are most fortunate to have both Bruce and Jack to keep all of us hobbyiests on here straight.

Welcome once again!
      Justin
      Justin Rio

Comment

hey Johnny left hand nice to see you here, have you got any pictures of the car from Adam? (Adam Wright)

thanks Justin

Comment

Working...
        X