Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, welcome! Everyone on here is friendly and very helpful.
    trevorcgates@gmail.com
    Engine # P66909... are you out there
    Fun 356 events in SoCal = http://356club.org/

Comment

Hey Jesse, Thanks for joining us here and welcome! Just by judging this book by its cover it seems you're in for some major structural rust repairs. What are your plans for the car? Hot rod, faithful restoration?
      Look forward to your updates and will helps as much as we can along the way. Best of luck with your car!
      Justin
      Justin Rio

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys,

I would love to do an outlaw but as this even as rough as the rust is, I was lucky to get a matching numbers engine, trans and it is 95% complete, so I am going to take it original! I only lack the proper date coded rims and gas tank and it is all correct.

I have the engine out now and am stripping down the body now for the metal work, I will start a thread on the restoration area as I get to the metal work.

Jesse

Comment

Jesse You really need to look up Bill Brown a very well known 356er in Lincoln,Ne I think

Comment

Jesse

welcome, you found the right place.

Get it up in the air and get some photos of the pan and suspension tubes. You can get an idea of where to start. Get some formic acid on the body surface rust. It has allot of potential for a driver to start out.
            Pushed around since 1966.

Comment

Working...
            X