Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin and Walker plastic Speedster

Guys,

I was just reading some comments on Johns thread about 356 cars made of GRP. Rather than clog up that thread I thought I would put some info on here about Nigel Cousin's Martin and Walker bodied Speedster.

I first saw this car at Goodwood and it amazed me. I had to look much more than twice it was so good.He has modified it so much and with so much 356 content it would be lovely to own.

I did along time ago post my photos of the car on here but not the story or I am pretty sure I didn't Found the file today so will attach below. I agree so much with Justin on GRP 356's it all 100% for me to do with the shape. Made of anything and I will like it. One of my sons runs an Audi TT he told me the other week the designer runs a 356. Look at a TT and it has 356 shape in it for sure! Do you know he even belongs now to a TT sort of forum and just like we did in the 60's TT owners flash headlights! How many other moderns do that?

I hope you can like me enlarge the print on the photos to read what Nigel has done, its impressive and these day's he is reproducing Carrera parts as I understand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12_2016-03-27.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	73905

Click image for larger version

Name:	speedsterstory.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	73906

Roy

Thanks Roy, That Nigel does some really nice work!
    Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
    X