• Show
Clear All

• A 356 in Iran!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	217724_125023007642879_242647271_n.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	2151
    This 356 coupe on a street in Iran of all the places in the world! Someone there loves 356's Amazing!
    Justin Rio

Interesting shot of this car. As you might be aware plastic versions of the 'A' are now available. When you look at this photo, look at the wheel wells and the fender thickness, the hubcabs, the front bumber attached the the body, the side deco strips etc etc.

Might be the fact the photo is low resolution but it looks odd to me, I reckon it is plastic?

Roy

Comment

Hi Roy, Yes, its absolutely plastic but plastic or not its really a surpising place to find anything 356 related.
      Justin Rio

Comment

I always look at the postion of the head lights and if they are lower down the wing then orginal but these are higher and therefore like the Rep's

Either way very interesting.. I wouldn't mind a Coupe Rep to be honest.
        A few old Porsches no one wanted and some big old kites for water work.

Comment

I have only seen one nice repro coupe and it was on Ebay a while back. I should have copied the photo. anyway I agree a really nicely done coupe would be interesting. If Spyderworks were to offer a coupe built to the standards of Max Handley's speedster then you would really have sweet ride! Justin
          Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
          X