• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My photo is pants but I think it's 089?

Here is 004 with no vin plate?

Lots more photos in the flickr album

Comment

The Family next to the car we wanted to take home!

Comment

Back to the story about the 'Carrera Roadster' with the baby seat in the back. I spoke to the owner because i was aware that a Carrera Roadster is a rare thing. He said 2 exist. 1 had been lost and his isn't the other Back in 1988 it's owner approach a UK porsche Legend the late Eric Studer and asked him if he should buy a Golf GTI or 356. Unfortunately I never met Eric, but I believe Roy did, and would atest that Eric didn't mince his word so told the chap to stop talking about a crappy VW and buy the best of the best 356. Which this 'Carrera Roadster' was built to be. Eric had a racing speedster but prefered pushrod engine so he gave the owner his 2l 4 cam and gearbox from his speedster. I think he advised the owner that the roadster was the best practical v performance mix. Many miles later, with an engine rebuild, the car is still going very well.

Comment

This car developed by PRS for a client was an eye catcher. Personally I wish it had paint on it but it's stunning

Comment

Yuk ran very nicely to Hedingham. She is looking a bit outlaw herself since I revmoved both bummers because I pulled the front bummer of reserving out of the garage.

Comment

Great photos Neil. The spyder is a 550A - can't quite decipher the build number on the plate
              Driving the road to discovery - www.type550.com

Comment

Great photos and details Neil, Thank you for sharing them!!
                Justin Rio

Comment

Thank you the really good photo of the metal car aren't mine

As an aside I was showing a colleague your car v the metal 356. Saying that if I restored a 356 I would want it to look like your car!

Comment

Originally posted by Type550" post=29845
                    Great photos Neil. The spyder is a 550A - can't quite decipher the build number on the plate
                    Using zoom and various edit affects I think 089?

Comment

Hi Neil,

the 550As are numbered between - 550A-0101 and 550A-0145

Andrew
                      Driving the road to discovery - www.type550.com

Comment

Originally posted by neilbardsley" post=29852
                        Thank you the really good photo of the metal car aren't mine

As an aside I was showing a colleague your car v the metal 356. Saying that if I restored a 356 I would want it to look like your car!
                        Thank you very much Neil, I appreciate you saying so!
                        Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
                        X