356 Mid-Atlantic house party, 3-28-15, a report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 356 Mid-Atlantic house party, 3-28-15, a report

Local 356er Dan Haden, originator of the local 356 Club "356 Mid-Atlantic," hoisted a defibrillator to the membership and hosted an early spring party in his home in Philadelphia with only 2 weeks notice.

About 20 'regulars' attended with 4 356s, all A models. It was a great tonic overall, but Dan asked that we all remember those 'regulars' who are no longer with us. We lost too many in the last 2 years but did garner a few younger replacements.

Perhaps someone took pictures. I didn't. Fell right in to the yakking about the cars and forgot! I heard Dan and a few others saying that a report would be sent to the Registry so I am taking the liberty (small 'l') to report here.

While chilly, it was a gorgeous day and I drove a great '57 Coupe, toasty warm with the window down, about 45 minutes to the event. Great people, great food and honest talk about a follow-up in the near future.

-Bruce Baker

Bruce,
    Please keep us posted on future events. I hope to have the engine back in my "C" and attend Hershey, hope to see you there.
    Don

Comment

Thanks Bruce! Maybe some shots on the next one!

Good luck getting her up and running Don!
      Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
      X