X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Featured on Overhaulin'

Hey, everyone!

I thought you guys would be interested in this:

Next Tuesday July 29 at 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT catch an all-new Overhaulin' featuring our first ever Porsche build on Velocity!

Check out the sneak peak below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3fk3BCWUI&feature=youtu.be

I know I will be tuning in...

Hi Daniel,
    Thanks for the heads up and Welcome to our forum! This should be very interesting to watch. I am custom car guy all the way but I have to say that using that VW oval rear window strikes me as completely counterintuitive. If you have a VW its only a natural progression to want to upgrade it with either Porsche components, styling cues or even an entire plastic speedster or Spyder body. On the other hand I just can't see the upside in customizing a Porsche body with beetle parts. Take the Camaro and the Corvette for instance. The Vette is the performance flag ship so its not unusual to see guys adding vette parts to their Camaro proudly displaying the corvette logo on each part where they can. However, you'll never hear of a guy trying to make his corvette look more like a Camaro. Same thing here in my opinion. Be interesting to see once its done but really odd-ball change to me. Thanks and Welcome once again Daniel!
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Wow, that would be nice to see a 356 getting retro VW outlaw look.
      How quick before theses are out on Youtube?
      Since Im outside US and can not tune into Velocity to look at it
      / Per
      JOP

Comment

Working...
      X