Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA

Guys,

Come visit! I will have a table. Lots of cool actually literature related stuff for sale and some books.

And, you can get information regarding the new book and, even more, information as to the lawwsuit---the Registry's HUGE and final loss and "what's next?". But---the super secret Trustee meeting on Monday will not be discussed---you will have to ask Them on Saturday.

Believe this: I will not stand for the lack of compliance with the law and with defamtaion and much, so much more.

Want the truth?

Come visit.

Steve Heinrichs

Hey Steve, Thanks for the heads up. My original plan was to attend all three events (open houses, lit meet, and swap meet on Sunday) but looks like my plans have changed where I'll have to pick just one day for a turn around trip. I am thinking the lit meet on Saturday and if I make it I'll be sure to stop by and say hello!
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Justin---great! Look forward to seeing you Saturday!

All---some more comments regarding the legal matter:

Yes, the Registry entity has suffered a serious loss, but there is much good news here. The Registry (the real Registry) is its members. The suit is on behalf of all, and the real Registry has won BIG in this key round. We are on the path now toward fairness, openness, transparency, compliance with the law and more. I am very pleased for that and look forward to the real Registry continuing to "right" the ship of the formal entity.

A word of caution to us all: This success is as to "Discovery" proceeding as it should have 1 1/2 years ago. The case now moves to subpeonas and, ultimately, a trial if there is not settlement.

See you soon.

Steve Heinrichs

Comment

Justin:

Wear your pink T Shirt. Hope to see you.
        Bill Sampson

BIRD LIVES!!!!!

HAYDUKE LIVES!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Gerard,

Safe trip! I look forward to meeting you.

Steve

Comment

Hope to meet all of you guys there!

Justin

I'll be looking for that pink T-shirt...
              Justin Rio

Comment

Well, due to the rainstorms I decided it best to stay clear of any weather related traffic glitches. I had two main concerns, Cajon and mountain pass. There was an ice watch at mountain pass on last nights news so I decided to just catch the next one. Really disappointed that I did not get to meet you guys in person but Will plan for the next years show. Gerard, if you took any shots please post them so I can see what I missed!
                Justin
                Justin Rio

Comment

It's been said eloquently by the Barb, "discretion is the better part of valor". For myself, I passed on Steve Hogue, Ed Rutherford (Klasse 356), Jim Liberty (hosting Chris Toy) thus far due to gnarly weather. I will be at the Phoenix Club tomorrow come hell or high water in the Appaloosa with Craig Richter in tow (author of "How To Make an Old Porsche Fly") Cisco, will you be there?
                  Jack (analog man from the stone age)

Comment

I'm at the swapmeet now, no rain!
                    trevorcgates@gmail.com
                    Engine # P66909... are you out there
                    Fun 356 events in SoCal = http://356club.org/

Comment

7:20 rain.
                      trevorcgates@gmail.com

Comment

8:35 rain stopped.
                        trevorcgates@gmail.com

Comment

Justin:

I figured you must have decided not to cross the desert in the rain. Good decision. A number of us did look for you and concluded you had wisely decided to stay home. "She who must be obeyed" decided for me not to drive through whatever rock and mud slides existed on PCH to even go from her to the airport Friday evening. Yesterday was pleasant and I got to chat with some old friends. Actually, I think I'm the old one.

Jack:

Driving into the Orange Crush today just isn't going to do it for me. If you decide to go to Huntington Beach Cruisers 3/22 let me know and we can meet up there.
                          Bill Sampson

BIRD LIVES!!!!!

HAYDUKE LIVES!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Jack, I went back and fourth in my mind about the chances of actually having any trouble but decided to error on the side of caution. Glad to hear your going to get your 356 out today! Enjoy the ride!

By Trevors updates I gather the rain intensity was overblown unless you live on the foot hills of Glendora?

Hey Bill, I was really disappointed about not making it in to visit with you guys but I'm planning on the next one.
                            Thanks again! Justin
                            Justin Rio

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor" post=16513
                              8:35 rain stopped.
                              Now you know how are live in Northern Europe but it's more like

7:20 raining
                              7:24 stops
                              7:31 starts again harder

Comment

Working...
                              X