T shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T shirt

Looks like a nice one - wish it was a coupe.

http://blipshift.com/products/bathtime?utm_source=blipshift+Updates&utm_campaign=34b15bb4fe-Bathtime4_8_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0513fd2cb9-34b15bb4fe-343908225&mc_cid=34b15bb4fe&mc_eid=08c0095d46
    Ashley Page

Nice looking graphic. Since you brought up this subject Ashley we're in the process of coming out with our first T-shirt design. To give you an idea, below is a rendition my artist buddy did for me way back in 1990!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3562662.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	40300
    Something with a similar attitude and with the ABCGT logo splashed in there somehow. I'm leaving it to him since he's the artist. We'll of course represent the various other 356 models as well. (IE: T5, T6, Cabriolet etc.) If anyone is interested I'll keep you posted.
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Justin, count me in for one.
      Ashley Page

Comment

Thanks for posting Ashley, I just ordered it.
        So how's it going??
        Tom
        Atlanta
        Registry Number: Who Cares??

Comment

Very nice, Gordon

Comment

Okay, thanks Ashley. Will do!
            Justin Rio

Comment

A few years ago I received the drawing below from a man named George who lives in Ohio. While not a 356 owner, he is a huge fan of them and of all cars, recently sending me old pictures of his brother's '32...now what would be called a 'rat rod.' I'm sharing this because it could also be a nice T-shirt design if George would be interested in allowing it's use. (Even Ashley may like it 'cause it's a red Coo-pay!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Georgesdrawing.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	40521

George has also told me that he fears his health is failing and would like to sell his rather extensive collection of VW cars and parts. If anyone knows anyone interested in early Beetles, please let me know and I'll pass George's info along. Jus' trying to help a friend.

-Bruce

Comment

Would like to have one of those in signal red on a black t shirt. I think everyone agrees, coming and going, that red with black or black with red are the premiere and best looking of all the 356 color combos ( ducking and dodging )

It looks somewhat like the beautiful silver coupe parked on a cobble stone street behind a Cannon camera van that circulated on the web - is he the guy that drew the silver one? That car was photoshoped or rendered to look long low lean similar to the red one. To me it is a 2012 version 356. But when you look closer it is not practical in the way most concept renderings would not make a practical car, taken exactly as rendered. Something close would be cool though.
                Ashley Page

Comment

Way, way, way back, there was a popular T-shirt that said something along the lines of:

"Sure, Porsche made cars after 1965. Who the hell cares!"

That would be a nice sentiment expressed under that red Coo-pay. I'd buy one. Or several.

DG

Comment

David:

I OWN one of those T Shirts. My wife purchased it for me many years ago. When we climb Wheeler together (now pushed off to 2015 because I agreed to be president of a car club) it will be your "pay" for guide services. Assuming that Mrs. Sampson has NOT thrown it away by then. I haven't seen it recently, but, there are too many dresser drawers over packed with T Shirts and I think it is still here.
                    Bill Sampson

BIRD LIVES!!!!!

HAYDUKE LIVES!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X