No announcement yet.

Radio Free Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may be aware PCA has developed a new system for their Parades. They were facing similar problems. Their approach may be an avenue for the Registry, maybe not. It is one of the programs we are investigating. The clubs are vastly different in governance, [Editorial emphasis added for clarity] but the passion is the same.

Of course, the vast difference to which Mr.Liberty refers is that the PCA is run largely in compliance with applicable Federal and State regulations and laws, while, as any reasonably intelligent person knows, the Registry is most definitely not.

This is the first instance, known to this observer, of a member of the Ruling Circle openly acknowledging that the Reg. is purposely and knowingly run as an outlaw organization. Certainly, confession of intentional nefarious activities on this level is extraordinary and newsworthy. Too bad this reality check will fall upon members who are stubbornly deaf, dumb, and blind to the truth.

We will return to the scheduled segment soon.
    ----------
    Keep 'em flying...

S.J.Szabo

Comment

• But First, This Message
      ----------
      Keep 'em flying...

S.J.Szabo

Comment

• S.J.,

It's a complex problem and obviously not easy to understand completely from either 'side.' It truly is a shame there are "sides" in a car club.

Those on the outside (who may care enough) seem to see more clearly inwardly, those on the inside don't want to see much more than what's in it for them and they don't care how they get it or by whom it is provided. Writing a check for their "fun" can be more easily and comfortably done with blinders on.

I have always viewed the way the "simple car club" is run to be a microcosm of the country at large. Need we look any closer than the current election cycle?

The need to escape the unreal "real life experiences" with something like a "car club" can be understood. It's just us "whackadoodles" who want better representatives at all levels. The OTHER whackadoodles just want a safe and lazy bliss away from the maddening distractions of the in-your-face politics that really can influence our futures, our kid's futures and in many 356ers' cases, their grandkid's futures.

What is the ratio of takers vs givers?

At all levels, most will cast a "vote" not FOR one candidate, but against the OTHER candidate.....or not vote at all. It has been pointed out time and again about the Incumbent Advantage. And let's not dare mention "Term Limits."

Think about it. I have yet to hear of any politician who left politics with less wealth than when they entered. It seems to me that upon entering politics, the first order of 'business' for politicians is to get re-elected.

Meanwhile, those mere citizens who are being caught-up in side-shows are not keeping their eye on the magic tricks, blatant propaganda, mis-truths and deflections that help with the election or re-election process. In other words, the proles are usually asking "what's in it for us/me" rather than questioning why it is not clear what is "in it for them"...those who are running the show.

I see little difference between a Senator, a lawmaker who enters that esteemed institution at age 30 and "serves" until he is 80 and a Registry trustee who "volunteers" at age 30 and "serves" until HE (never a she) is 80. Neither wants to tell any plebe exactly what they do or admit to perks they get, leaving "whackadoodles" no choice but to assume "conspiracy theories."

(Hey, I wonder if Ford would sue Porsche over the name "Escape" like they did "Continental"?)

In the words of Charlie White, "can we stop talking about this nonsense and get back to just talking about the cars?" In a word: "NO." That just wouldn't be right for those of us who left the car club with unfinished business.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X