Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porsche 356 Registry Litigation: Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike, you may remember the number codes for certain meanings in the Army back in the 'Nam days. I was in the USAF, but my best friend was in the Army and was teaching me the codes/meanings....but he's gone (OV-10 crash) and so are my notes.....but a Brit may have a different codification with "112" than what we had.

I think most likely that's a "never mind."

Bruce

Comment

• Is not the number 112 to summon police or emergency services in the EU?
      Moderation in all things - resistance is futile

Comment

• I Googled it and the only thing I found so far was that 112 for a MOS or for a code infraction. I'll keep digging.

Mike
        Mike
        '63 B coupe

Comment

• In the UK its 999 to call the emergency services. We are still in the EU till our exit is finalised. 999 has never changed since I was a boy and that's more than a few years ago

Roy

Comment

• Sadly, our emergency number in the US is 911. Spoils the Porsche use... which should have been 901. September eleventh 15 years ago still boggles my mind on every anniversary.

Still boggling my mind is our version of Brexit in our latest election. I see it like our motorcycle quip: "Harley-Davidson...Yesterday's Technology TODAY!!!" as a selling point...(except, to keep the theme going, the Porsche infusion in one model).

Speaking of elections, I would support (if I could vote) Dr. Debbie Cooper on the Registry trustee ballot. She is/was local to me (now wintering in FL). A good woman, smart, honest and a consummate Porsche car nut. She is friendly with my wife Martha, who also ran for a Registry trustee seat years ago to be the first woman on that board.(Marti was unsuccessful, as I was, to "incumbents.")

I wished her good luck and said that if she became successful with a win and saw the board become "up to her standards," I'd rejoin.
            I must admit that was difficult to type with my fingers crossed and holding my breath.....
            Bruce

Comment

• Blasphemy!

Comment

• Ditto on Debbie. Very nice Lady. Bill is just as nice.
                She got my vote.
                Registry Number: Who Cares??

Comment

Working...
                X