• Show
Clear All

• BEFORE PHOTOSHOP

Click image for larger version

Name:	restore4.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	2001
    This is where it all began for me, I had been a Porsche fanatic since I was born. This was my first love. Australian delivered 59 coupe

I gave it the outlaw treatment by sitting the 7" and 8" fuchs under it that I borrowed from my Dads 930 (while he wasn't home of course).

In 1986 that was a pretty wild outlaw.

I still have that car today and it has unfortunately never seen the road during my ownership.

Really nice looking A coupe Jason! Just pie-cut those rear quarter panels and those 8's will go right in. Your story sounds very much like mine, you have my sympathies. Time just gets away doesn't it. The car looks ready for reassembly here. Is it still in this state or have you removed this paint job? Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Justin, same as you mate.
      good enough was not good enough.
      not as pretty now but its got good bones.
      all original floors, battery box etc. never crashed, never rusted
      just a fifty something year old virgin

Comment

Never crashed or rusted? This is one nice car then! I thought my car was in good shape; not compared to this one! This is a straight forward respray and reassembly then. Not alot of excuses for this car not to be completed Mate!
        Justin Rio

Comment

Just looked again at this thread, wonder if you have gone any further it looks such a great body and good gaps. Still have it?

Roy

Comment

Working...
          X