No announcement yet.

Resto-Recreation....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard. That looks like a good 356 to start with.....then again......we'll see what things looks like after the media blasting! What year is the BT6? I'm guessing maybe an early 1963?

The 911S is in a great color!! Are you in Europe/GB?
    jjgpierce@yahoo.com

Comment

Comment

Comment

Now we're seeing things! Having just gone through the process of installing a new nose I would see if you could cut out or repair the offending areas and leave the rest untouched. Especially around the hood opening. I installed a new nose and had to remodel the whole hood opening to obtain the correct gaps.
          jjgpierce@yahoo.com

Comment

The horror.... the horror....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Now that's a lot of brazing! Just a few holes also. Don't be discouraged. If you go to my build you'll see that my car was very similar to yours. Time and perseverance will pay off.
                      jjgpierce@yahoo.com

Comment

A ton of metalwork ahead but a nice candidate by today's standards. By the look on the guys face in your photo he knows exactly what's in store. LOL Like John said, time and patience. Keep the updates coming!
                        Justin
                        Justin Rio

Comment

Originally posted by John Pierce View Post
                          Now that's a lot of brazing! Just a few holes also. Don't be discouraged. If you go to my build you'll see that my car was very similar to yours. Time and perseverance will pay off.

Comment

Today I managed to slip away from the wife and baby to start an assessment of the damage. With Hairy Dave, I went over the car with a Sharpie and wrote X on panels to be replaced and F on panels to be fabricated or repaired.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X