Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1957 Porsche 356 ( also a GT inspired car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 Porsche 356 ( also a GT inspired car)

This 57 356 is currently receiving rust repair/metal work at Deluxe Customs.
    We will be providing full paint and body. This car will be assembled by the customer not Deluxe...

Here is some of the rust repair being completed on this GT inspired 356.

Comment

Thanks for posting this Matt! This sounds like a very interesting build! What color combo? It looks like a very nice candidate with minimal rust; even the longitudinals looked surpisingly intact. Updates please! Justin
      Justin Rio

Comment

This is a very popular AZ car with that scull and crossbones. Fast and reliable. With Matt doing the job it will be great.

STP

Comment

Looks like the car will turn out just fine. Nice to see original heater tubes and supports still in place after removing the longitudinals.

Roy

Comment

I have some final paint pics!

Comment

Justin sorry i have not kept up on this resto thread. I do have some pics of the final build stage that is going down right now. This 1957 coupe is Aquamarine Blue and will be getting a red interior once it is a roller!!! here are some pics!

Comment

Looks very nice indeed!

Roy

Comment

This car looks amazing; the owner must be very pleased and excited! Thanks for taking some time to update this Matt I know you must be a very busy man these days! Looking forward to seeing it come together!
                  Justin
                  Justin Rio

Comment

Matt didn't mention it, but he has fabricated a beautiful tool to form the hood cutout for a GT through-the-hood gas filler. The tool is sanitary and the result is a perfectly formed hole with no welding. The blue A coupe is the first finished car done with that tool.

Oh BTW, he probably wouldn't tell you but I will:

A Pre-A coupe he finished recently was BEST OF SHOW at North Meets South against a slew of West Coast restorations...

Comment

That is great news Steve! My congratulations to Matt and his team! Well deserved for sure! Justin
                      Justin Rio

Comment

Thanks for shoutout Steve!!! Here a few pics give an idea.

Comment

Congrats man.....beautiful cars, wow!

Comment

Working...
                          X