No announcement yet.

54 Super Resto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No compo for the damamge just some low buck jerk on min wage with a trailer I guess they used. Some thing about the main truck went to collec the cars and was turned away by some cop for it being a residenal area.. That cop turned out to be a total to**er and the truck driver tried again only to be confronted by the same cop!!

So he gave up and the shipper organsied Mr Dimtwit to go and collect them.. his idea of stopping the car was crashing it! as well as tenting the wings I haven't told you about those ones yet $400 one man wrecking crew! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

912 I have a 6808 as well I think it's one of the best colours 901's came in rich colour with all that chrome.

Nice work.

The car has every thing orginal I am guessing that door or the sill area was loaded with lead from factory I guess as it's all orginal the whole car is stamped 91 every where.

It's certainly a good shell..

Did you shot blast your car? underside I have bought one to try it out I have scraped the whole of my car by hand and a hot air gun. I got a cheap one from local store with the idea when it's finsihed the job if it died I got my $15bucks work but it's still going and doubles as a mini heater inside the car when it's cold LOL!!
    A few old Porsches no one wanted and some big old kites for water work.

Comment

Working...
    X