Views:	34
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	2813

Click image for larger version

Name:	after.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	270.9 KB
ID:	2814
    ! Here's some before-after pictures to give you and idea of what it took....

Comment

Beautiful work! This car appears very straight! I am impressed with how fast you guys knockout this car. So you gave the owner back a painted assembly ready shell? You guys are not putting the car together? Thanks again for posting this build. Justin
      Justin Rio

Comment

Yes ready to assemble. The customer chose to assemble this car himself. That is option we give the customer, if they wanna save some $$$ on the project... Our other thread with the 58 Speedster is being fully assembled by us (Deluxe Customs) again that was the customers choice.

Comment

Comment

Car looks great but I have a question? I notice the 'european' badge on the front wing ( fender ). Over the years seen a lot of 356 cars and why don't I remember that badge? Yes, 'continental'I know but, was that badge only supplied for short time on cars to the USA?

Maybe my eyes have just missed that for years

Roy

Comment

Not sure if this is true but I had this discussion recently at Hershey as there was a "European" 356 there.

I was told that Porsche originally used Continental but was challenged legally by Lincoln as they already had a Continental model in the US. Porsche then changed to European in place of Continental.

True or not? I don't know. Waiting for someone else to answer.
              Mic
              1959A coupe

Comment

Thanks for the updated photos Matt. This coupe really turned out Beautiful!!

Mic, you are correct. Lincoln sued Porsche for their copyrights to the name "continental". European was the short-lived replacement name.
                Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
                X