• Show
Clear All

• kardex

Hi all, where do I find the kardex info for my 1960 B T5 coupe vin 113818
    Thank you
    Peter Hedegaard
    Denmark

Hi Peter,
    This is about a close as you can get unless you know someone working in the Archiv at Porsche...

http://www.porsche.com/usa/accessoriesandservices/porscheservice/ownerservices/certificateofauthenticity/

Welcome to this site.
    Cheers,
    Joel

Comment

Moin moin Peter,

On your Porsche Denmark web site you can get your Kardex info for buying it.
      For some odd reason I couldnt get online on it this morning.....but try.
      I enclosed the closes link for you oterwise is via the German site.

For some reason some of the kardex that the Swedish Porsche have given out to guys requesting Kardex have been faulty.....wrongly translated or wrong at Werks Doc.

I did get mine directly from Porsche Werk.

Hilsen
      Per

http://files1.porsche.com/filestore.aspx/Geburtsurkunde-Auslieferungszertifikat.pdf?pool=germany&type=download&id=geburtsurkunde-auslieferungszertifikat&lang=none&filetype=default&version=66b5f0b8-ecd0-11e4-bccb-001a64c55f5c
      JOP

Comment

Hello Peter,

Thanks for joining us here and Welcome! As Per said sometimes the translated Kardex info can be inaccurate. What info on your car are you specifically looking for? Color combo, engine # basic stuff like that or its service history if any?
        Welcome once again!
        Justin
        Justin Rio

Comment

Hi, thank you all for replying
          Justin all history is most wellcome but for starters the basic build info would be nice,as I don't know the org. color and engine type(must surely have been a Fuhrmann )

Thanks Again
          Peter

Comment

Working...
          X