Merry Christmas and Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and Thank You!

Merry Christmas to all! From one of the "lurkers" with little knowledge but a love for old Porsches, thank you to all those posters that share their knowledge and experience with us on this site. I read this forum almost every day. There are probably many like me that can't contribute but are learning more about these cars from your posts. Thanks again.

Sunset,

I lurked for years on some other 356 forums in fact on the registry which you might also know, I still do.

If you have a liking for 356 or 911, forums are great to start the learning process. Its really surprising how much info you can quickly pick up. And... this forum is the best in world for 356 body repair and body repair, is the most important aspect for any 356 owner.

Lurk away and thanks for your honest post.

Roy

Comment

Thank you for the confirmation Ronald! Its greatly appreciated and always nice to hear that this site remains a place of interest! My thanks to all who lurk regularly and my gratitude to those who graciously share their knowledge here!! Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you all!
      Justin

Thank you Roy!
      Justin Rio

Comment

I remain a serial lurker on many sites also, but have started posting here in a way to 'give back' or contribute to the body of knowledge. The 'web has revolutionised the way in which we share knowledge as in international community of likeminded guys and gals, wether we are active restorers or just love a marque or the process of breathing life back into old machines.

Best wishes to all, safe holidays

Jonesy

Comment

Working...
        X