Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one obtain a copy of the Kardex??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon,

This one is not too tough----Ivory with black vinyl. Original motor replaced.

See post re link.

Steve Heinrichs
    www.biglakemedia.com

ps--NONE of the dates are production dates despite what they or the COA may say.

Comment

Thank you for all your replies!
      The Der Whites link was most helpful!

Comment

I can't remember who anymore, but there used to be a Porsche parts dealer in Europe who could provide a copy of the Kardex for a modest fee (and I believe with proof of ownership). Anyone remember who that was? Might have been loosely affiliated with NLA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Neil" post=25047
          I can't remember who anymore, but there used to be a Porsche parts dealer in Europe who could provide a copy of the Kardex for a modest fee (and I believe with proof of ownership). Anyone remember who that was? Might have been loosely affiliated with NLA.
          Maybe you're thinking of Marco Marinello?
          http://www.elevenparts.com/
          Jack Stenner
          ---------------
          1953 Porsche 356 Coupe 1500N
          1959 VW SO-23 Camper

Comment

Tread lightly, Marco does not openly offer this service.

Comment

My two cents.... Kardex's suck for early 356's specially if they were imported from Hoffman no info that a COA won't tell you. When you get into later cars there is more info but not much it really isn't till 911's that the options started showing up. We know its basically a warranty card so from what I have read Hoffman was horrible with the warranty process so it's rare to see if a engine or tranmsiion was replaced under warranty. You do find more infor if the car was sold and serviced in Europe.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Kartex52488.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	56226

Click image for larger version

Name:	kardex60B.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	56227
              52 split window
              62 T-6 cab