color wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color wiring diagram

Does anyone have the contact info/e-mail of Greg Bryan from the Registry? I would like to get one of his wiring diagrams but since I am not a member I have no way to contact him.
    Mic
    1959A coupe

http://porsche356registry.org/about-356-registry/registrystaff.html

Comment

Mic,
      I got one for my "C" and it's really a nice piece. These old eyes had a hard time following the lines in the workshop manual but Greg's are large, colored, simple to follow, and plastic covered.
      Regards,
      Don

Comment

Thanks Darrin, placed my order for one. Besides being a useful tool I think they just look cool hanging up. Been wanting one for awhile & when I saw Greg offering them I wanted one.
        Mic
        1959A coupe

Comment

Received my wire diagram today. Beautiful work! In color & laminated, easy to read also. Now to get a frame & hang it up in my shop.
          Mic
          1959A coupe

Comment

A must have for the shop! I remember years ago trying to follow that tiny black and white schematic in the Elfrink manual. I ended up ordering the color poster though for the life of me I can't find today. Guess I'll have to buy the one you just purchased when the time comes to put the harness back in...
            Justin
            Justin Rio

Comment

Working...
            X