Views:	25
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	3376

Click image for larger version

Name:	resizewiper3.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	3377
    A long shot I think, but maybe one of our Australian guys might answer. My wipers and wiper arms are for certain 43 years old and I reckon original. However all the repro's are different. Mine are not pickle fork types but because they are RHD the angles on the arms 5mm wide are opposed to LHD versions. Have a look at the photos of my wipers with the small hook and no rubber insert and the version on the piece of wood which seems to be more T5 than T2 ( wrong anyway as its for a LHD car. Anyone recognise my version?

Roy

Hi Roy, I spoke with a buddy of mine and forwarded your pictures. The arms on your car are early version internal hook Bosch units and would certainly be correct for a '59. The other arm with the plastic insert is a later T-5 SWF style arm normally found on Roadsters. As for right hand drive versus left only bend orientation at the ends would be different.
    Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Thanks Justin, I will alaso be asking on the UK forum site DDK-online if any one with a 59 car RHD version has the same type.

The forum brought up some strange error messages today but I am on the site! I have taken a note of these messages in case they re-occur.
      Cheers again for the info.

Roy

Comment

Working...
      X