The North Amercian made Speedster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The North Amercian made Speedster

For those of you that dont get on to the 356 Registry website, I thought I would share this thread to the great folks here on the abcGT forum.

http://forum.porsche356registry.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45999&sid=5692e4bb25341a7824f9ceecc0e421ee&start=0

Click image for larger version

Name:	speedsterchassis.1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	100555

Name:	speedsterchassis.2.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	100556

Name:	speedsterchassis.3.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	100557

Restoration Design is currently working towards building a complete speedster body made to original specs. to offer out to the public.

Cheers, Alex

Looks great Alex! What I am really excited to see are all the new actual chassis repair sections you'll be offering. These will be made in 18 gauge??
    In your mock-up photos above, is this the proto "speedster" you will be showing or will this be a Roadster? The T5/T6 rear seat pan assembly has me asking.

An amazing future offering for sure! Please keep us updated on your progress.

Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Good eye Justin! The rear section of the chassis is made up of A/B/C components. This rear section was used for display purposes at the LA Swap Meet. The speedster chassis will be built out of 18 gauge, and will be built to T1 specs. We are looking forward to being to able to offer out all the individual pieces that werent available for so long. Making restorations easier, and less time consuming.

Comment

Working...
      X