1955 Pre A 356 Continental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Pre A 356 Continental

My beloved 1955 Pre A 356 Continental was recently totaled by a runaway tour bus. No one was hurt or killed, but the 356 is toast. I was able to salvage some original badges off the vehicle (ie, "Continental", "Porsche") and a few other items. I know there must be a few Continental owners out there that would die to have these pieces. Where do you recommend I post to get to those that are truly in need? Not a part broker, but an individual that is trying to restore their own Continental. Thank you.

Welcome along, Any photos of your parts or the car?
    ~Vance

Comment

I would want to mount an emblem on a piece of that bus to hang on my wall as a memento........

I could use a "European" emblem for a pair I am putting on a '56 Cab. One of the pair is bent and missing a mounting pin.

-Bruce

Comment

Tim Herman was looking for the continental scripts a few months ago. He needed them for a car he was working on.
        Carrera Motor sports in Hickory NC.

http://www.carreramotorsport.com
        Pushed around since 1966.

Comment

Welcome along here! Sorry to hear about the demise of your coupe. Hopefully you'll find a good home for the bits that remain.
          Justin
          Justin Rio

Comment

Sorry to hear that your car was crashed. Luckily no one was hurt! I would be very much interested in your Continental badges for my 528xx car that I'm currently restoring. Until recently I wasn't aware it is actually a Continental as the Kardex doesn't indicate it, but when taking the fenders off, I found the destinctive 4 holes in one of them on the back side. They had simply been filled in at some point. The other fender was obviously replaced earlier on by a previous owner as this car side shows further evidence of an accident. I'm a bit illiterate on the usage of this Forum and don't know how to contact you directly and would very much appreciate if you could get in touch with me. Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X