urban outlaw video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urban outlaw video

Here is an interesting short film about Magnus Walker & his Porsches. Shows his cars, shop, talks a little about his life. It's about 33 minutes long. It's a good watch.

https://www.reelhouse.org/mos/urbanoutlaw/urbanoutlaw
    Mic
    1959A coupe

Hey Mic,
    That really is a great video and well done. I understand the hair and beard are his style and is what sets him apart but as a fabricator I find him highly flammable and susceptible to weld or grinding sparks. Not to mention the drill-press it shows him operating; he could easily find himself tangled up before he was even aware of what happened and things could turn ugly real quick. To each his own of course.
    I enjoyed it; a cool guy building really cool cars!
    Thanks again! Justin
    Justin Rio

Comment

Loved it. Thanks for posting. Excellent cinematography. The guy who shot that worked on Avatar with James Cameron (among other films). Nice story, too.
      Jack Stenner
      ---------------
      1953 Porsche 356 Coupe 1500N
      1959 VW SO-23 Camper

Comment

Man, wish I had all that space!
        "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Great video, despite its age, or me being a little late to see it.
          So the 911s he builds, is it a style, is there a name for that 911 Hot Rod theme?

Comment

I sat next to Magnus and Karen for the showing of this in London. Nice couple. She drives a modern BMW. I like Magnus a lot and he is a car nut doing what he likes. Many don't like but I suspect he isn't losing much sleep. I'm not sure he does much of the hard work himself on the cars but gets involved in the design/finishing touches?

Most important he drives them hard and unfortunately has never owned a 356!

Comment

I sat next to Magnus and Karen for the showing of this in London. Nice couple. She drives a modern BMW. I like Magnus a lot and he is a car nut doing what he likes. Many don't like but I suspect he isn't losing much sleep. I'm not sure he does much of the hard work himself on the cars but gets involved in the design/finishing touches?

Most importantly he drives them hard and unfortunately has never owned a 356!

Comment

Working...
              X