• WTB: Harry Pellow - 356 Engine REBUILD - 7 DVD's

As mentioned in the title

Who can help me on above DVD's

The original or even copy's from them?
    I'm about to start the rebuild of my engine and these would be a great help

Please let me know

Grts
    Bart

Sorry. All I have is the VHS tapes…. Where are you located? Maybe we can help you with the assembly. What version and year is the engine you are doing. What type of driving are you planning ? Other than some of the measuring it’s not all that difficult. It’s scary for the first few but it was designed and assembled by a human, you can do it. And nothing better than saying. “ I Built This Engine. “

.The engine we documented here and rebuilt here on this site was the engine from one from Harry’s stories “ Death Valley “. Tom got another 80K after that trip. There is a document series here, “Rebuilding a Harry Pellow “engine.

I have seen a few sets on eBay included along with Harry’s books. HCP Research still has a web site, I think that is operated by Harry’s kids.

John
    Pushed around since 1966.

Comment

Hello

Its a 1959 - 1600 standard engine.
      Not sure what to do with the pistons and cylinders?
      Put in new? Only replace the rings if they are ok? Which brand/ supplier is best?

Grts
      Bart

Comment

For pistons and cylinders call Leonard at Shasta design. http://shastadesign.net Tell him how you want to drive the car. He can recommend the best PC set, cams and compression ratios for your requirement.
        Pushed around since 1966.

Comment

Working...
        X